Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 36: 24.57 km

June 11, 2012

Savanne River Resort - Upsala - Savanne River Resort

Sorry for the late post! I enjoyed the day so much I had to wait until morning to post!

My rest day was great!!! I woke up late, ate, read in the sun, then fell asleep again! After my snooze I went into Upsala for lunch to make up for the km I cheated yesterday. It worked out perfectly, and I had a delicious lunch and icecream! Then I biked back, and read and snoozed some more! I must have really needed the sleep because I slept during the night even after all of my naps!!

I am reading such a good book that I can't help but get nervous about what is going to happen in it! I couldn't read fast enough, which is why I am late posting! The sun was lovely, and then I got ready for bed just in time to avoid a storm. Perfect!

I felt so safe at Savanne river resort. Everyone here is so kind, and I have been able to leave both my iPad and cell phone out to charge on someone's porch and no one even batted an eye! Everyone is very respectful of people's property, I don't thing any cabin here has a lock! It's so nice to not feel like I have to lock my tent!!

Dad is almost here and then we will be going for day 37! I am SO excited to see him I can't even explain it! Hopefully we can now make up time and get out of Ontario and see the Maritimes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment