Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 72: St. John's, Newfoundland

July 17, 2012

St John's

Today it was moms turn to go to the airport. It was so sad to see her leave. She was with me so much during this trip and ABSOLUTELY spoiled me. I am the luckiest person alive to have her as a mom.

El and I got a lot done in the day. We went for breakfast at Cora's, we shipped my bike home, we found a bag for my stuff! We shopped for everything, and we got my hair done! Very productive day. And so much fun! I miss living with my little big sister when I'm in BC. We giggle the whole time. And when we were getting my hair done, we saw the Mclean's magazine that had the article with my bike trip in it! Too cool!

We went to the Yellow Belly Pub for dinner, and we ordered a bunch of appetizers. Turns out each appetizer was a meal! We had SO much food in front of us! Including a bucket sized bowl of mussels, a large salad, calamari, clams and clam chowder! And each was so big! We did pretty good though, everyone we chatted with was impressed. We also met the pilot and flight attendant of El's flight! It was great to talk to them!
 
El's photo collage of our day

Then, we bought El a piece of cake, and went back to watch a movie. We watched Dear John (dreamy!) and went to bed. Such a good all day date with my sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment